Commercial Lines Account Manager
Reports to Chief Operating Officer
FLSA Status - Exempt
The Account Manager has the primary responsibility for the management of the accounts assigned to the team providing the service. They are to oversee all daily activity of assigned accounts, as well as, mentor other members of their service team on industry knowledge, coverage, and successful account management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR ALL POSITIONS:
- Must demonstrate initiative and imagination in delivery of client services.Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence others and identify positive, effective solutions.
- Must be a team player and willing to find and negotiate win-win solutions for our customers, companies, and Agency.
- Ability to interpret abstract information and possess good presentation skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to effectively utilize Applied Epic, the Agency’s management system.
- Must be adaptable and able to adjust in rapidly changing environment.
- Must have a P&C license as required by the State Department of Insurance.Ability to pursue Continuing Education training, pursuant to the regulations required by the State Department of Insurance.
- Minimum 3-5 years commercial insurance experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to fulfill job responsibilities through acceptable attendance.
- High school diploma required, with additional training.
- CISR, CIC, CPCU (or equivalent) designations and college associate’s or bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
You must fill out all required fields