Reports to Chief Operating Officer
FLSA Status - Exempt
Frank Smith, Managing Parter, is looking for an Account Manager. The Account Manager has the primary responsibility for the management of the accounts assigned to the team providing the service. They are to oversee all daily activity of assigned accounts, as well as mentor other members of their service team on industry knowledge, coverage, and successful account management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR ALL POSITIONS:
- Must demonstrate initiative and imagination in delivery of client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence others and identify positive, effective solutions.
- Must be a team player and willing to find and negotiate win-win solutions for our customers, companies, and Agency.
- Ability to interpret abstract information and possess good presentation skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to effectively utilize the Agency’s management systems.
- Must be adaptable and able to adjust in rapidly changing environment.
- Must have all licenses as required by the State Department of Insurance.
- Ability to pursue Continuing Education training, pursuant to the regulations required by the State Department of Insurance.
- Minimum 1-5 years insurance experience, depending on position, required with strong knowledge of commercial or personal lines; surety coverages as required; underwriting, marketing and rating.
- Proven experience working with complex commercial or personal lines customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to fulfill job responsibilities through acceptable attendance.
- High school diploma required, with additional training.
- CISR, CIC, CPCU (or equivalent) designations and college associates or bachelor’s degree highly desirable
You must fill out all required fields