Bank Card Program
Bankcard Protector Program
Ensuring the security of information is an even higher concern than ever before. Frates Insurance & Risk Management has a dedicated program to protect your bankcards against fraud. See below some of the program highlights:
- Per Card Limit $40,000.
- Per Card Deductible $1,500.
- Per Occurrence Maximum Deductible $10,000.
- Broad definition of Damages- Includes unauthorized use of a debit card number without authority of cardholder.
- Coverage includes use of a debit card in an Internet transaction.
- 60-day notice of discovery of loss.
- Covers loss caused by a Data Breach.
- Worldwide coverage (fraud can occur anywhere).
- Covers loss when card number is used because of Identity Theft.
- Broad definition of Bank Card- any plastic card issued not restricted to debit card only.
- Covers loss from skimming.
For more information contact:
Angela HervigAccount Executive
» Email Angela